Saturday, August 16, 2014

To the Zoo!

My boyfriend, Niko, is surprising me with a day at the zoo! I'm so excited!! Even though I've lived in  the DC area for 8 years, I've never been to the National Zoo! We're sitting on the metro now and I just can't stop thinking about what dates like these are going to look like when I have Zido at my side.
I mean, for one, we definitely won't be just another couple on the metro. So that'll be different. But aside from what OTHERS think (because seriously...who really cares) I'm more interested to see how my relationships with others change after Zido comes home. Niko will have to get used to having a third wheel with us on all of our dates. My friends will have to get used to a dog listening to all of our conversations but not being able to pet or distract him. My family will have to get used to having another dog around the house but not being able to really play with him. My point is, it's not just my life that's going to be different. I just can't wait for the day that it's not weird to see Zido at my side.
I'm excited for my new life I start in 56 days and 5 hours!!! Thank you so much to everyone that donated! In just 1 week, you all gave me $4000 to completely bring Zido home!
Love and blessings,
Zee and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment