Friday, August 15, 2014

Songs for my New Life!

Okay I can't be the only person that listens to songs and immediately applies them to different situations in my life. Well it's no different with this experience with Zido! This entry will be short because Zido has asked to write an entry later tonight after we spend our day together! You're assignment for today is to listen to the songs I'm about to list and try to think of them in my shoes :)
Okay so after I applied for a dog and found out I was placed on the waitlist, the song that I felt related most was Michael Buble's "Haven't Met You Yet". Perfect.
Then after I was told that Zido had been chosen for me, I realized it didn't really have anything to do with me choosing him. It was all him choosing me. So naturally, the song is Sara Bareilles's "I Choose You". Told, of course, from Zido's point of view.
Finally, there have been a few songs that have stood out to me as contenders to represent my future life with him. Since I know he will always be there for me and love me no matter what, Katy Perry's "Unconditionally" and Rascal Flatts's "Won't Let Go" are so perfect for my feelings.
Okay go enjoy those songs and check back in later tonight for Zido's first entry!
Love and blessings,
Zee and Me

1 comment:

  1. Oh great, now I have Katy Perry stuck in my head... Those songs are perfect!

    ReplyDelete