Wednesday, August 20, 2014

Change of Blogging Plans

Hey everyone! So I had originally said that I am going to try to post everyday, but the funny thing with having to post everyday is that you need to have something to say everyday! And until I get Zido home with me, there isn't really much to update you guys on. So I'm going to start making posts every few days with any updated information.
Thank you to everyone who continues to read this. It's really fun to have a blog and know that there are just a few people out there who care about what you have to say.
Today's update: I've officially started shopping for him! I think I've found his collar (it is oh so important to get the PERFECT design) and I've started getting his grooming supplies, too! Loving Amazon's reduced prices on stuff, but I'm still looking for any places in my area that give discounted rates for Service Dogs. If any of you know of any places in the Springfield, VA area, please let me know!
Love and blessings,
Zee and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment