Sunday, August 10, 2014

Can't Wait for my Boy :)

It's days like today that I wish I could have Zido at my side already. Sitting in church, completely still, and all of a sudden I can feel my heart rate starting to climb. And by sitting, I mean doing absolutely nothing. Just listening. I pull out my phone for my heart rate app and sure enough my reading is 100bpm. I try taking some breaths but I feel like I just ran a marathon. 30 minutes later (still sitting) the reading is 104bpm. The lights in the room get brighter and I can't focus. 15 more minutes...114bpm. 3 minutes...107bpm. Legs up and thinking about the most calming thoughts I can muster: holding Zido. Watching a funny movie with my boyfriend. Anything. 20 more minutes and it's back down to 97bpm.
That's the life I live. I can be eating a cracker and I feel like a triathlon champ. The thing is, I've never run a mile in my life...much less a triathlon. My heart literally can't handle it. While most people have dreams about flying, I dream about running nonstop. Wind in my hair, looking like a Baywatch Lifeguard style running. Who knows? Maybe there will be a day when Zido and I can take a little jog around a lake...or we can just have a picnic by a lake...we'll see :)
Remember to please watch/share my fundraising video and thank you again to all of you who have donated!
Love and blessings,
Zee and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment