Sunday, October 19, 2014

One Week Done

   I can't even believe it! I feel like just yesterday we were headed to our first day of training, but here we are, one week down. I have learned so much in these few days and I can't even fathom how much my life has changed with Zido. I'm starting to get used to the random face licks during the night and hearing the jingling behind me when I walk. I even told my boyfriend to "look at me" (a command for the dog to hold eye contact with you) when we were Skyping. Training is getting to me!
   Yesterday was a day of fun and games with our dogs! One of the games was like musical chairs, but when the music stopped we had to get our dogs to sit on a small carpet before another team stole your spot. Remember how I've said that Zido refuses to sit on command? Yeah we were the 2nd team out...he did really well with the training section and we had a lot of fun at night playing and cuddling. He's such a sweet dog and loves to wake me up throughout the night to make sure I'm still there or something...
   My boyfriend came up to surprise me and it was the best surprise I could have asked for. I'm really missing home and my friends, so to come home and see him there was just perfect.
   We're heading to the next training now so stay tuned!
Love and blessings,
Zee an Me

No comments:

Post a Comment