Monday, October 20, 2014

Do You Mind If I Sit Here? On You?

So yesterday was another day of training and laughing. We had a Graduate Support Class so people who have graduated with their dogs came to brush up on skills and ask questions. Also, I'm sure they came to spy on us to make sure we were good teams :P
Right after we had lunch, Zee hopped up from laying down and stared at me. We all know that look...so I got down on the ground and he made himself comfortable next to me. I'm realizing that I can kind of tell when the alerts will come. After I eat, for example, seems to be go-time. It'll be interesting to see if him and I get into a schedule of alerts so I can work things in my life around the alerts.
Well, for those of you that think alert dogs alert, get you to lie down, and you stand up when you feel better, Zido is here to prove you wrong. We have a raffle at training and when your name is called you can pick a prize off the table. There was this bag on it that I had really wanted and I was waiting for my name. Well lo and behold, my name gets called while I'm being alerted. I try to get up. Zido says no. This is what happens:
Yes...he literally laid on top of me. If you think you can get up with 63lbs of lab on you, think again. It was hilarious, but seriously I'm glad he's able to take care of me and keep me down. 
Love and blessings,
Zee and Me

No comments:

Post a Comment