Friday, October 31, 2014

Certified!!!

Hey everyone!
I know it's been a while since I've posted, but as I'm sure you can imagine it's been a busy week. We went on a few field trips to the mall and to Philly! But the biggest accomplishment was today: WE PASSED OUR CERTIFICATION TEST!!!! That's right, we are officially a team. I am so blessed to have this handsome dog at my side at all times and I can't believe it's official. Working with him has been one of the most frustrating and rewarding experiences of my entire life, but I love him more than words can explain.
He's not perfect. I'm not perfect. But together, we are a fantastic team who looks out for each other and loves each other. He's been working so hard and I think someone deserves a good snuggle when we get home. 
2 more days until graduation!!!
Love and blessings,
Zee and Me (official service dog team!)

No comments:

Post a Comment