Tuesday, October 14, 2014

2nd Day and We're Cuddling!

I just got finished grooming the most beautiful sweetest dog in the whole wide world and I couldn't be happier. Zido came back to my host home with me tonight and I can't believe how quickly he's bonding with me. It didn't matter what room I walked in, I could always hear his collar jingling right behind me. The way he looks at me literally gives me butterflies and sometimes I find myself looking at him, just because I can. It's easy to say I'm in love :)
Today was another great day at training! We did some very basic obedience and learne more about clicker training. But the thing I learned the most was that Zido's alert button is definitely not broken. He alerted me twice in class and twice at home.

This is our alert position. He laid right next to me the whole time and it was nothing but beautiful!

 

I can't believe our second day is done but I'm so excited to have him home. The thing that amazes me is not that he can alert, but how many times he has alerted me so far. I had no idea I experienced this many episodes in one day, but I feel so much safer with him by my side.
Love and blessings,
Zee and Me (finally, it's both of us)

No comments:

Post a Comment