Tuesday, March 5, 2019

Service Dog Questions - Answered (Part 1)

Thank you to everyone who sent their questions in last month! I decided that a video may be a better way to give each question its due time, so here's Part 1 of an unknown number of videos (your girl can talk...)

This video will be looking at why I have a service dog and how our partnership started. Enjoy!


Didn't get a chance to submit your question? Don't worry! I'm leaving the survey open so please keep sending them in - https://www.surveymonkey.com/r/76GSSZK

Love and blessings,
Zee and Me

4 comments:

  1. Great job Courtney!
    I’m looking forward to all the rest of the videos :)

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great job explaining! I look forward to hearing more!!!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wonderful presentation, Courtney! ;-)

    ReplyDelete
  4. Great video Courtney! Zido's contribution was priceless.

    ReplyDelete