Friday, March 6, 2015

Hello Again!

Hello everybody!!
I can't believe I haven't been on here since December! Zido and I are doing fantastic! We're not supposed to say that our dogs are "perfect" because it's kind of a curse that as soon as the dog hears it, they'll show you that they're not. So I can comfortably and confidently say that Zido is very adequate for me :) He is doing so amazingly at school and our partnership is growing so well. Lately, we've been playing a game of hide and seek where I hide some random item and he goes and finds it and brings it back. It's helped with his retrieval so much and I seriously can't believe this is the same dog that refused to sit on command just 5 months ago!
The best news, though, is that it's been 132 days since the last time I've lost consciousness and I can only thank Zido for that. He has been working so hard and alerting me before my heart gets to the point of no return. I can't believe how confident I can be with him at my side and that for the first time in 11 years, I can honestly say that I feel healthy! My neurologist told me last month that he has never seen me so happy and that I was literally glowing. He said "Man, we should have done this years ago!" But personally, I'm glad we didn't, because then I wouldn't have been placed with my one and only Zee :)
I hope you enjoy the pictures!

Kisses for Valentine's Day :)

My little present :)

What are you doing silly dog?

Someone loves the snow!

Zido's a true Patriot at GMU!

Love and blessings,
Zee and Me :)

2 comments:

  1. Beautifully written Courtney. So exciting to see what God is doing in your life through Zee.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love to hear how wonderfully you are doing! Hello from our Zimmerman clan over here :)

    ReplyDelete