Thursday, November 27, 2014

HAPPY THANKSGIVING EVERYONE!

Hi everybody! I was thinking about what I'm thankful for from this past year, and of course Zido has been the biggest change in my life, but I know that I would not have been able to get him if it wasn't for the love and support of all of you. The prayers and donations have taken us so far, and while I haven't been doing the best at updating this blog, know that I think about the support from everybody every single day. You all are a huge blessing, and while I don't know all of you, my heart is grateful for you. Happy Thanksgiving and please enjoy some pictures from my life with Zido so far:

One of the first alerts!

It's snuggle time!

"Let me help you with your homework, Mom!"

Zido and his girlfriend, Rosebud

Our first Halloween!

Graduation Day

First day of school!

Packing food for the hungry!

Our first Thansgiving :)

Love and Blessings,
Zee and Me :)









No comments:

Post a Comment